This document is protected by copyright. With the exception of possible excerpts from works of third parties and as indicated in the document, all copyrights are held by Allocking, Industrieweg 21 – 2630 Aartselaar.
You do not have permission to copy, edit, translate, or digitise this document, or transmit it to third parties, including other companies within your organisation, or make it public without prior explicit and written permission from Allocking. Any copy, adaptation, translation, digitisation, transmission or publication constitutes infringement of copyright and renders you liable to prosecution.
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL
- Allocking complies with the "Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data", as amended by the Law of 11 December 1998, as well as the anti-spam provisions in Book XII of the Code of Economic Law concerning the "law of the electronic economy".
- The Data Controller of your personal data is Allocking. A statement has been submitted to the Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
ARTICLE 2 – PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that you communicate to us:
- Category 1: without registration: your IP address;
- Category 2: your profile name, first name, last name, password, e-mail address, login details and (if applicable, your profile image);
- Category 3: when registering: when subscribing to our newsletter or when downloading our e-book: your e-mail address;
- Category 4: via cookies;
- Category 5: your address details when placing an order.
Allocking can collect data from you (Personal Data) in various ways:
- by using cookies (see below);
- during your registration and use of the website;
ARTICLE 3 – PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The company will only use the personal data collected from you for the following purposes:
- Category 1: the provision and improvement of this Website and the recording of Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be determined, based on the legitimate interests of Allocking to continuously improve its Website and services;
- Category 2: - the management of your account on this Website for the purpose of using our Company and website, based on the execution of an agreement requested by you, and, if indicated by you, also the sending of direct marketing, based on your explicit prior consent;
- Category 3: the sending of direct marketing to you, newsletters, actions and promotions, based on your explicit, prior consent;
- Category 4: in order to optimise your browsing experience, based on your explicit prior consent;
- Category 5: the delivery and invoicing of products ordered by you, based on the provision of a service requested by you.
You are not obliged to disclose your Personal Data, but you understand that the provision of certain services will be impossible if you refuse the processing.
The personal data will also be used for direct marketing, on condition that you have given additional explicit permission for this ("opt-in").
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and/or electronic form, Allocking may use your information to send marketing and other material relating to Allocking, its products and/or services. Allocking can use the data provided by you to update documents kept by Allocking.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge, for example by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of each promotional e-mail message.
Transfer to third parties:
A full or partial reorganisation or transfer of the activities of Allocking, in which it reorganises, is transferred, ceases its activity, or in the event of Allocking's bankruptcy, may involve the transfer of your data to new entities or third parties through which Allocking's activities are carried out in whole or in part.
Allocking will make reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of the fact that Allocking discloses your information to the said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Allocking will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your Personal Data commercially available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
In rare cases, Allocking may be required to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a court order, or comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. Allocking will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance in this regard, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
ARTICLE 4 – DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary according to the purposes of the processing and according to the contractual relationship between the Company and you.
ARTICLE 5 – YOUR RIGHTS
Right to access and inspect
You have the right to access your personal data at any time and free of charge, as well as the right to know how We use your personal data.
Right to correct, delete and restrict:
You are free to share your personal information with Allocking or not. In addition, you always have the right to ask Us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal to communicate or upon the request to delete personal data, certain services and products cannot be provided.
You may also request that the processing of your Personal Data be restricted.
Right to object:
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such cases, you do not have to provide a reason.
Right of free transfer of data:
You have the right to obtain your personal data that are processed by Us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and/or to transfer them to other data controllers.
Right of withdrawal of consent:
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us in that regard, either by e-mail to email@example.com, by post to Allocking, Industrieweg 21 - 2630 Aartselaar, or by using the "Contact" section of the Website, accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
Automatic decision-making and profiling:
The processing of your Personal Data does not include profiling and you will not be subject to automated decision-making by us.
Right to submit a complaint:
You have the right to submit a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Rue de la Presse 35, B-1000 Brussels, Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a civil court remedy.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can bring an action for damages.
ARTICLE 6 – SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- We have developed security measures that are technical and organisational, designed to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorised access or accidental disclosure to third parties of the personal data collected, as well as any other unauthorised processing of personal data.
- Under no circumstances can Allocking be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
- You must comply with the safety regulations at all times, for example by preventing any unauthorised access to your login and code. You are, therefore, solely responsible for the use made of the Website from your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
ARTICLE 7 – ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES
- In order to process your personal data, We grant access to your personal data to our employees.
ARTICLE 8 – STATEMENT TO THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
For the processing of personal data, a statement has been submitted to the Data Protection Authority. You can always contact the Data Protection Authority at the following address:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
ARTICLE 9 – COOKIES
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small file sent by the Allocking server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by us and our partners and this for a period of 1 year or until you delete it yourself.
Types of cookies:
Although there are different types of cookies, differentiated in terms of functionality, origin or storage period, the legislation primarily distinguishes between functional or technically necessary cookies on the one hand, and all other cookies on the other.
For cookies placed by third parties we refer you to the statements that these parties give on their respective websites. Please note: we do not have any influence on the content of these statements or the content of the cookies from these third parties: WordPress, Google Analytics.
You can refuse the placing of these cookies by choosing "Do not agree" in the pop-up window when using the Website for the first time.
You can also refuse or block cookies by changing the configuration parameters of your browser system. Disabling cookies may mean that you cannot use certain functionalities of the Website.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us, either by e-mail at email@example.com by post to Allocking, Industrieweg 21 - 2630 Aartselaar or by using the "Contact" section on the Website.
You can also find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
You can find more information about online behavioural advertising and online privacy here: www.youronlinechoices.eu